Schedule A Call
For meetings in November and December, during which we'll review your situation to see if there are any tax planning opportunities that you could implement before the end of the year. If you would like us to prepare a projection of your tax liability as a basis for the discussion, make sure to send the requested information at least a week before the meeting:
- Taxable investment account statements (reflecting accumulated income and capital gains/losses for the year),
- Details of any stock options exercised (especially ISOs),
- Contributions to 529 plan college savings accounts,
- Details of all charitable contributions made, and
- Anything else that may be relevant to your situation.
If you would like to discuss exercising stock options and/or selling corporate stock, make sure to provide a copy of the company's plan document as well as full details of all options (including vesting schedules and details of previously exercised shares) and existing stock held.
These services will be provided at no additional cost for clients of Soaring Wealth LLC.